Friday, 13 April 2012
Do YOU want to be a Greenfields Digital Leader?
- testing out new tech in school;
- helping to train other children and adults (are you confident and patient?!)
- helping to decide what tech we should have in school;
- posting your discoveries and expertise onto the Greenfields Digital Leaders' Blog;
- and also contributing to the Digital Leader Network Blog.
To apply to become a Digital Leader, you will need to go to the Greenfields Digital Leaders' Blog and find the link to the on-line application form.
Once you've completed the form, you will also need to create something using ICT which demonstrates why you would be a good Digital Leader - it could be a video, presentation, animation, blog - anything! You will need to email this to Mr Kenyon at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
When the applications are in, we'll choose a shortlist of candidates to interview (don't worry - not a scary interview!).
The deadline for applications is Friday 27th April - good luck!