Thursday 22 March 2012

Alex's 100 Word Challenge Week 25


                             Mind Control
It all started when I met him in the alley, his evil surged through my body. I don’t remember anything before, or after I just wake to ‘man found dead with 9700 stab wounds’ or ‘dead family found with many bullet holes to the head’. I realised it was me when I met him once more in an alley and he said, “you’re a murderer!” and when my dreams of killing are on the news!

That Friday after school I decided to go to the shop when I walked in shopkeeper Jim said “how can I help you?” then my vision went blurry, I saw a shape in my hand it looked like a pistol I heard a bang and woke up in prison…

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alex
    I love your 100 wc! It is amazing. I love the way that you have said his mind went blurry and said I heard a gun and then I woke up in prison! Well done
    I always like your writing in class
    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness me, Alex - what a terrifying 100wc entry! I particularly like the opening to the first paragraph: it's so mysterious and really grabbed my attention.
    Well done!
    Mr K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know this is the wrong post to put this on but I've just been on the bookfest websie and they've got a link to our blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete