Thursday 22 March 2012

Mitch's 100 Word Challenge Week 25





How can I help you?

The supermarket robots asked, “how can I help you?” all the time echoing throughout the bombed supermarket. It all started in 2013, the atomic war. Everything started mutating I was the only survivor. I have been living in this shop for twenty years my only source of food: the heart of the robots.  My only company - cockroaches. I survived. I am the only human life source on Earth. This is my diary in case anyone finds this. Fred, born 18 November 1999 died today two thousand and thirteen. Whats the point of living? I pick up a gun… Death greets me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi mitch
    I love your 100 wc! It is amazing you have used the prompt well and used good connectives! Well done
    Keep it up!!! Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prawnsandhummus23 March 2012 at 08:07

    Hiya Mitchell! Am I right in thinking that you like science fiction writing? Because if you do you should definitely try to be an author! I love the finish, Death greets me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is brilliant Mitch, love how your imagination took you to a derelict supermarket full of robots! Keep it up!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    This is so cool. I loved how you made the reader time travel to 2013. well done !!!!!!!! :) Jessamy

    ReplyDelete