Friday 9 March 2012

Rosie's 100 Word Challenge

This would’ve been the best day of my life. I was on my way to see my musical hero, Noodle. I’d dyed my hair purple (don’t worry, it was only temporary) and I’d readied my mouth to scream. Suddenly, the weather changed for the worst. Across the street, a whirling cloud was sucking up everything in it’s path and squeezing it into a pulp. A tornado. I dived into next door’s front garden. It was too late. The gravel on the floor started to float. It was gone. I knew that soon the same would happen to me. It did. I died that day.
           

10 comments:

  1. Goodness me Rosie, we were not expecting that!

    Poor Harriet was shocked!

    Great descriptive writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi rosie
    That was amazing I loved listening to it in class
    I hope that won't happen in real life
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rosie at the end it is a really sad bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ellathedeansprimaryschool14 March 2012 at 16:32

    Great story and you have used great words.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This story was really interesting! You have really good descriptiveness in your writing.The ending was sad but good and quite surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kinda weird say "I died that day" it was good though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply horrifying!



    Kennedy C. (St. John Vianney)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOPS, I didn't mean it to be THAT sad. Sorry guys! D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. good 100 wc

    jack n

    ReplyDelete